First, here is the earring rack that my friend gave me for Christmas.
It's cute, right? I love it! (Here is where I wish I had a sweet camera that could make this picture look all artsy and stuff. I will buy one someday when I am rich. It might be awhile.)
Second, this is the cake I made on my second consecutive snow day.

Of course, this is what it looked like on Thursday. Now it looks more like this:
We've eaten some, as you can see. It tasted pretty good.
Thirdly, I made some popcorn in a pot today. It also tasted pretty good.
Finally, as a testament to the fact that my camera needs to be replaced sometime in the future because it's now old, these are a few pictures that it took in 2008 - no editing necessary.
Gordon is so pretty in the spring when all the flowers are blooming. I'm looking forward to it already!
No comments:
Post a Comment