Here, Diana and I decided to be Sherlock Holmes and Watson. I think I was Watson...
We took one wrong turn on our way that led us to a warehouse that apparently had something to do with either new or used cars - couldn't figure out exactly what - but we found a Mini with the Union Jack on the back of the mirror. I think I want it.
Once there, there were, of course, the obligatory and yet much-loved roomie pictures:
...and then things got a little weirder.
(Scenario: "Jillian, you just found out that Matt Damon is your father." I'm trying to remember why I was so excited...)
(Scenario: "Jillian and Lauren O. are planning a camping trip for Meghanne, but she doesn't know about it.)
(Scenario: "You just found out chocolate has been made illegal." I find our reactions very accurate.)
(No scenario; just really good carrot cake.)
And finally, this was the whole group!
Happy birthday, Lauren!
No comments:
Post a Comment