This is a stuff-I-will-do-when-I-am-rich-and-famous list, but I'm lazy and I don't want to write that all out every time I reference said list. Thus, we have the rich-and-famous list. (Also, this list excludes giving to charity, because that would be a given.)
TRAAAAAAVEL.
Traveling is pretty much my favorite thing to do ever. Problem: international travel requires a lot of money. Hence, it goes on the list. Destinations include Norway, Ireland, France, Italy (ROME!), Turkey, Greece, Iceland, Wales, and Mongolia.

[source]
Oboe Lessons/Baroque Oboe
Lessons with some really important people, because they generally know what they're doing, and I could learn a lot from them. And a Baroque oboe because it sounds cool.
...Clothes...
Al-RIGHT already. So maybe I'm materialistic. But I like clothes that are nice, and if I were rich and famous, I'd buy some.
Red Sox Tickets
Because I've never been to a game. And I've lived near Boston for four freakin' years now. You'd think I'd have done that already.
iPhone.
Duh.
Ballroom Dance
Because it's fun. And doesn't everyone want to be Fred Astaire and/or Ginger Rogers?

[source]
I can't keep this up because you'll get bored. But other stuff is on there too, like owning an estate, a time portal, a fancy-schmancy camera, a cat, and an unclaimed island where I could resurrect Latin.
What's on your list?
2 comments:
Can I live on your Latin speaking island? That would be awesome.
You can absolutely live on my Latin-speaking island! In fact...maybe you should teach me Latin. That would be a definite step in the right direction!
Post a Comment