Things upon which to think for today:
-Surprisingly, I have the day off, at least until 3. This was unexpected.
-I keep getting sick. Still. It's summer. After taking allergy medicine, diagnosis ≠ allergies. WHY? Bring on the apple juice and vinegar...
-Lie to Me is on tonight! I was introduced to it at the beginning of the summer, and it's my new favorite show.
-I just ran out of milk! No!
-I need to be practicing more, because I have to do a recital in November. As currently planned, the repertoire could possibly include Bach (definitely), Molique (definitely), Mozart (maybe), Hindemith (maybe), some random modern piece whose composer I've forgotten (hopefully not), and the Herzogenberg oboe, horn, and piano trio (definitely). I also need to become sweet at making reeds, which means that I need to buy more cane, which requires spending money. Dislike. I'll go practice once I finish writing.
-Up until yesterday, it had been awhile since I did any landscaping-type work. I forgot that working with dirt means that it gets ground into the skin on my hands for days, and it won't come off just by washing. But I am washing my hands, so I guess that brings some new meaning to the expression "good clean dirt." And I also feel very productive, having gotten some good work done.
-I recently discovered a whole bunch of PhotoBooth pictures of my brother and me that are absolutely ridiculous. Example A:

To avoid the risk of exposing both of us to public ridicule for being quite un-photogenic and certifiably crazy, I will refrain from posting the rest of these pictures, despite the fact that I find them amusing. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so.
-And finally, "Dude, DC on the 4th?" "Dude."
No comments:
Post a Comment