Also, today I went to the eye doctor. As it turns out, the astigmatism correction on my contacts was all wrong and has been since January 22nd, 2008, which totally explains the weird eye problems that I had at the end of last semester. Who knew. In any case, now I have a much more accurate prescription for contacts as well as glasses, so hopefully I will be able to see better all the time.
I am going to back to school on Saturday rather than on Sunday, which means that I get to go to church back at school! This is most exciting! After missing a week in MA because of spring break, I am very much looking forward to going back to a church with splendid hymns, an organ, short-yet-good sermons, and fantastic people. That's not to say that church at home is bad...it's just not the homey place that church is back at school.
Finally, the Massachusetts All-State Festival is happening the week we get back from break, and I'm SO EXCITED! I am prepared to get very little sleep for the last four days of the week, but I think it's going to be an amazing opportunity to see how the inner workings of this type of thing fit together. Also, I get to dress up and pretend to be a professional for a little while. Score.
No comments:
Post a Comment